Primrose Hill Care Home, Huntingdon, Cambridge
Contract: 22 – 33 hours weekly
Rota shift basis
- To ensure that your clinical based knowledge is kept up to date in order to facilitate our residents needs
- To be committed in delivering physical and emotional needs to all residents in a dignified and respectful manner
- To lead a staff team in promoting resident’s independence, encouraging participation of activities and or social events, enhancing wellbeing and promote best practice
- To ensure and maintain the delivery of high standards of care to each resident on a daily basis
- To have the basic understanding of recording and updating using electronic patient record system
- To have a flexible approach to working hours
- To ensure that care plans are centred and uniquely tailored to each individual resident’s nursing care needs
- This will open our application form for completion. Once completed a send button will appear and the form will be sent to info and the home managerTo be committed in expanding your knowledge and personal development
- To be able to communicate at all levels with residents, team staff members, relatives, external professionals
- Ensuring and developing good relationships to deliver a high-quality experience for all residents
- To ensure the safe storage, administration, recording and reordering where applicable of all resident’s prescribed medication
Why be a nurse at Abbey Healthcare
- To belong, be part of a team, a family, make new friends, and be supported.
- Working with and alongside professionals to enhance the quality of each resident’s lives.
- To develop, learn in a rewarding environment where you are recognised.
- Celebrating your success.