Heron Hill Care Home, Esthwaite Avenue, Kendal
Contract: 22 – 33 hours weekly
Rota shift basis
- To be committed in delivering physical and emotional needs to all residents in a dignified and respectful manor
- To promote independence, encouraging participation of activities and or social events, enhancing wellbeing
- To have a flexible approach to working hours
- To be respectful of resident’s choices
- To have the basic understanding of recording and updating using electronic patient record system
- To be committed in expanding your knowledge and personal development
- To be able to communicate at all levels with residents, team staff members, relatives, external professionals.
- Ensuring and developing good relationships to deliver a high-quality experience for all residents
- To update and record all wellbeing and appropriate resident documentation
Why be a carer
- Each day is so rewarding, bringing its own new challenges and joy into someone’s life, whether that is assisting our residents with eating, washing, dressing or just getting around from room to room, all whilst learning something new of their incredible lives that they have lived.
- To belong, be part of a team, a family, make new friends, and be supported.
- Working with and alongside professionals to enhance the quality of each resident’s lives.
- To develop, learn in a rewarding environment where you are recognised.
- Celebrating your success.